IdentityⅤ 第五人格

タイトル: Joseph's initial characteristics are [このページを印刷する]

作者: wich2542    時間: 2022-5-2 17:52
タイトル: Joseph's initial characteristics are

Dressed in European aristocratic clothes, blue eyes, blonde hair, holding a sword, has a camera to help chase the first skill in the game, Joseph's Identitiy V will be able to press a photo to enter the world of photography. Upon entering the photography world, Joseph will be colored and the survivor will be black and white for 60 seconds, and after the timer has expired, there will be another 30 seconds of cool down before the photo can be taken again.

UFABET บนมือถือที่ดีที่สุด

作者: eribertoayyan    時間: 2022-9-28 22:18
I wanted to many thanks for this brilliant read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.        Tires Ottawa
作者: eribertoayyan    時間: 2022-9-29 17:51
Good job for publishing this kind of beneficial web site. Your online log isn't only useful but it is additionally really creative too.        advice
作者: sTEPHEN876    時間: 2022-9-29 22:57
I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.        อนิเมะ
作者: eribertoayyan    時間: 2022-10-2 17:31
Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work.        consulta danfe

ようこそ! IdentityⅤ 第五人格 (https://bbs.identityv.jp/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3