积分

新手上路

积分
に発表する 2022-5-2 21:18:04 | すべてのコメントを表示 |閲読モード
企画
*ゲームID(賞品配布用、公開しない): 隠す
ニックネーム(賞品配布用、公開しない): 隠す
作品:
Slim Shed KetoGummies  -The Charlie Foundation has recently published guidelines on how to follow this type of special diet. In 1999 I was asked to initiate the diet in a girl who had been in intensive care for three months. She was suffering constant seizures and had been placed in a drug-induced coma several times in efforts to arrest her seizures. Within a week of providing her a ketogenic formula through a feeding tube, her seizures diminished and she was soon able to go home. This method of ketogenic diet delivery has since been reported effective in over 40 patients in a dozen separate medical publications.

Doctors may also use urine and breath tests to check for ketone levels, but these are less reliable than blood samples. As a side note, it is important to talk about higher levels of ketones.I have gut issues- disbyosis, liver problems, Porphyria, lymph congestion etc etc. Anyway thank you for your information I think I should try this. I obviously have to stay away from the food intolerances I have or should I not be too concerned about that?

Official Website:-

このスレッドにはもっと多くの資源が含まれている

貴方は ログイン 後、ダウンロードまたはチェックしてもういいです,アカウントがありません?新規登録

x
返信

道具を使う 通報

あなたはログイン後にコメントしてもいいです ログイン | 新規登録

ポイントについて