DIY Reverse Tie Dye Tote Bag with Bleach

[リンクをコピー]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
に発表する 2023-2-28 15:14:14 | すべてのコメントを表示 |閲読モード
Have you noticed that tie-dye customized cosmetic bags bulk has become all the rage? It seems like everywhere you look (especially on social media) someone is wearing a tie that has been dyed in some way. Tie dye is not a new technology or wholesale lunch cooler bags appearance. . Like many fashion trends, this one has come and gone over the years. Often, when trends return, they are altered a bit to inject some freshness and uniqueness.

The latest tie-dye trend includes softer color palettes and more abstract, organic patterns. Another way to update the trend is to use insulated picnic basket with lid the reverse tie-dye method. Instead of using white (or light-colored) fabrics, people take colored fabrics and use bleach to create the Sacs à dos personnalisés unique look of tie-dye without the use of dyes. This is how I used bleach to make a reverse tie dye tote.

Using bleach simplifies the entire process and makes this customized tool bags DIY achievable for any crafting skill level. It also requires fewer supplies, since most people probably already have a jug of bleach in the laundry room as we speak and rubber bands in their junk drawer. For my Reverse Tie Dye Tote with Bleach, I black belt bag wanted to use a bold and vibrant color like yellow for a fun summer bag. Supplies: Yellow tote bag, custom wallet bleach, plastic bottle, rubber band, plastic tray.

Use a plastic tray to protect your work surface from bleach. If you don't have a plastic tray, you travel packing cubes wholesalers can also place an old towel outside on the ground. Fill a small bottle with bleach. I used a small plastic toiletry travel bottle. You will need a bottle with a small opening at the top to control the amount of shoe bags wholesalers bleach coming out. After adding the bleach to the canvas tote, let it sit. I let mine sit for 4 hours. The longer the bag sits, the more the pet bags wholesalers bleach design will stand out. The bleached design will have a more faded look if the tote is left to sit for a shorter period of time.

You can keep the reverse tie dye tote as is with bleach, or you can customize duffel bags wholesalers it by adding a stenciled design in the center or with our heat transfer vinyl. Whichever option you choose, a reverse tie-dye tote with golf pouch bag wholesalers bleach will be your go-to summer bag.
返信

道具を使う 通報

あなたはログイン後にコメントしてもいいです ログイン | 新規登録

ポイントについて